BUG-X is The Houston Termite Inspection Expert
Wood destroying Insects, like Termites or Carpenter Ants, can go undetected for years, destroying the structural integrity of your home silently and invisibly without you even knowing it's happening.
Therefore you need a termite/wood destroying insect (WDI) inspection when buying or selling a home. If you are a homeowner a WDI inspection is a smart, preventative measure to protect your investment.
What are wood destroying insects? For example they include insects including Termites, Carpenter Ants, and Post Powder and other wood boring beetles. Above all in the greater Houston area, Termites and Carpenter Ants are the insects that usually cause the most damage.
You need a non-biased accurate Houston Termite Inspection? Call 281- 558-4100 or use the contact form on this page to reach us.
Why Should you call BUG-X?
Termites and other wood destroying insects thrive in our area. They attack the wood in homes made of all types of materials and all ages, getting into even the smallest cracks – as little as 1/64th of an inch. Likewise all homes are vulnerable to attack and damage by wood destroying insects.
In conclusion if you are buying or selling a home or suspect you may have a termite or other wood destroying insect infestation, You should call BUG-X, LLC. to perform an inspection for these reasons:
- Wood destroying insects can be extremely damaging, and they spread quickly. They never take a day off eating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The National Pest Management Association estimates that termite damage costs $5 billion annually!
- It can take three to eight years before infestation signs become visible. The earlier you find an infestation, the less damage your home will sustain.
- As a home seller or owner, existing infestations and/or structural damage can significantly lower the value of your home.
- As a homebuyer, knowing about any infestation or structural damage gives you the power to make a good decision and negotiate fairly.
- Most homeowners insurance does not cover the repair costs of termite damage.
- Most banks, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Federal Housing Administration require a wood destroying insect inspection to secure a home loan.
- BUG-X, LLC. will give you an accurate unbiased report. Some companies offer free inspections, but may be looking for a pest control contract.